What are you waiting for, register to join now (it's free): CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Missing departure timeframes from main PC website  (Read 1371 times)

Offline travelgirl4771

• Posting Member
  • PC Status: Applicant
Missing departure timeframes from main PC website
« on: January 29, 2014, 10:41:45 PM »
Apologies if this info is already out there but I have searched to no avail…

The main PC site has an interactive map showing departure dates.  Currently it begins with September, 2014.  Does anyone know where I can find the information for June/July/August 2014?  Thanks in advance!

Offline Stephanie Lynne

• Posting Member
  • PC Status: PCV
Re: Missing departure timeframes from main PC website
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 05:12:17 AM »
Since the timeframe has passed for those departure dates, I'm not surprised they seem to be no longer available.  That would be my guess as to why you can't find them on the main PC website.  They may be elsewhere, but I don't know.

Offline Jeff

• Forum Hero
    • Doing it Twice
  • PC Status: RPCV
Re: Missing departure timeframes from main PC website
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 12:17:39 PM »
If you look on the Peace Corps Wiki (http://www.peacecorpswiki.org/Timeline) there is a timeline page...though it's updated by invitees themselves, so may not actually have all the departures that are heading out; I think right now it only has things up through June, although I know July and August invites are starting to come in.

I believe the PC takes down the departures that are no longer options for newly applying applicants.

Assuming you have already been nominated/in the process, you still CAN be invited to those programs even if they aren't showing up.
Jeff
RPCV - Ghana, 03-05
PCV - Macedonia, 15-17