What are you waiting for, register to join now (it's free): CLICK HERE

Author Topic: unread messages?  (Read 1779 times)

Offline koji

• Forum Hero
    • Transitions in the East
  • PC Status: RPCV
unread messages?
« on: March 11, 2014, 08:18:13 AM »
I seem to have lost where to find unread messages since my last visit. It used to be on my profile page, on the top right corner. Any idea where it has been moved to?

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Forum Champion
Re: unread messages?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 09:17:03 AM »
The default "theme" was changed recently.  On this new theme you can hover your mouse over the icons at the very top left of the page.  There are icons for "Home", "Search", "Posts", "PMs", and to logout.  Hover over the third icon from the left and you will see a drop down box which gives you the opportunity to click on Unread Posts.

If you would prefer to go back to the previous theme you can do that too.  Click on Profile.. Forum Profile... Modify Profile... Look and Layout.  Then look to the right of "Current Theme"  you will see the name of the current theme which is "Lucid Dreams".  Directly to the right of that is the word "change" that you can click on.  If you click there you will see all of the theme choices.  The one that was the default previously was called Flagrantly and is toward the bottom of the page.  Find it and preview it, or choose to use it.   

What do you think of this theme.  Do you think the previous one was better?
...Administrator  (RPCV, Botswana 2011-2013)

Offline koji

• Forum Hero
    • Transitions in the East
Re: unread messages?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 01:05:26 AM »
Thanks. I am the type of person who likes what she has become familiar with, at least when it comes to webpage layout. So, this one is good, the last one was good, but in general I would stick with just one. I like that we can choose our own.