What are you waiting for, register to join now (it's free): CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Are you interested in sharing your story?  (Read 2193 times)

Offline samjcorbe

• Posting Member
  • PC Status: Friend
Are you interested in sharing your story?
« on: May 18, 2014, 12:18:09 PM »
Hi all,

I came across this forum some days ago in search of stories. Since finding this forum it's been a real treat to read about some of your experiences. It is especially interesting to see the diversity of PCV/RPCV and how that diversity plays out in placements across the globe. Each individual has a different background and personality; each individual has a different skill set and weakness; and each individual brings something different to a community in need. It is for these reasons each story is unique and it is for these reasons I find most PCV/RPCV stories are a pleasure to read.

Are you interested in sharing your story?

A colleague of mine is undertaking a proposed study where he will need two to three  volunteers to share their experiences in an interview format. Volunteers should have at least two years experience volunteering in a developing country within the last five years. Volunteers should also be citizens of the United States or Europe and at least 18 years of age The interviews are done in-person and they last around 45-60 minutes. My colleague is located in the New Englad area. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in sharing your story please see the attached flyer for contact information.

Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Forum Champion
  • PC Status: RPCV
Re: Are you interested in sharing you story?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 07:58:27 AM »
How do people get in touch with you if they are interested?
...Administrator  (RPCV, Botswana 2011-2013)

Offline samjcorbe

• Posting Member
  • PC Status: Friend
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 11:28:02 AM »
There is a word document attached to the orignal post titled JHeffner-Study_Flyer-07.2013.docx.

You can see the link only when you are logged in.

If it's easier you can email me at samjcorbett@gmail.com

Offline 23pmcdonough

• Posting Member
  • PC Status: RPCV
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 01:44:38 PM »
Here's one