What are you waiting for, register to join now (it's free): CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Legal Kit from Abroad  (Read 875 times)

Offline crk90

• Posting Member
  • PC Status: Applicant
Legal Kit from Abroad
« on: June 18, 2016, 01:55:17 PM »
Hey everyone!! I have a question I'm hoping the wealth of knowledge here can help me out with.

I'm currently living abroad (England) and I need to complete the legal kit. They mailed it to me but it looks incomplete. I did the fingerprinting (put me out 130) and the directions say I also need to complete the NAC questionnaire. Only issue is that the questionnaire isn't included and there is no specified link for where to find it. I emailed the legal team last week (haven't heard back) and I will stop being cheap and make the international phone call to ask if I have to, but I thought I'd ask here first.

Thanks for any insight you may have!

Offline astronao

• Posting Member
  • PC Status: Friend
Re: Legal Kit from Abroad
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 02:12:14 PM »
It seems like calling the hotline is your only option if you are in a dire time frame. Also, you might want to try using Skype to make the international call, it would probably be way cheaper than using a standard carrier.

Offline amanda_pearl

• Forum Champion
  • Cambodia CHE 2016-2018
  • PC Status: Applicant
Re: Legal Kit from Abroad
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 10:15:48 AM »
The "questionnaire" should look something like this:

file:///C:/Users/luff02/Downloads/NAC%20Questionnaire,%20Form%205.pdf

It doesn't look like what you would expect a "questionnaire" to look like. It is just a form that authorizes them to complete the background check. Mine was printed on the back of another sheet.